Merry Christmas 

Merry belated Christmas!! 

Our Christmas was extra simple but so awesome this year. 
No traveling, no hosting, and no turkey to cook. Exactly what I wanted. 

We celebrated on Christmas Eve with some friends in our comfy pjs and ate a delicious buffet of food. I made a shrimp ceviche, and we had deep fried goose for the first time, and it was better than I thought it would be, I don’t think I can go back to eating turkey again. 
We exchanged gifts and filled our bellies with delicious desserts. 

Christmas morning, we had berry French Toast casserole and opened presents. 
Vida got a Trolls microphone that connects to an iPhone and she asked us where her iPhone was? Lol. Sorry, baby girl. You got another 12 years to go. 

Leo got a little Winnie the Pooh wooden train set and played all morning with it. 

I love the mess of Christmas wrapping paper all over our floors and the kids playing with their toys. We had hot chocolate and had a glorious two hour nap after. 
Hope you all a very Merry Christmas.  



 



Comments

Popular Posts