Vida's Rapunzel Party



My sweet girl turned 5, how is that even possible?

This year Vida asked for a Rapunzel Art Party. I kept it as simple as I could, because of the move back to the USA, the less stress the better.

I catered Mexican rice, Pico de Gallo, and a large garden salad. 
My husband grilled Vida's favorite, bratwursts and we served it with pommes (french fries) on the side with lots and lots of ketchup. Well, that’s how she ate hers lol. 

For the decor; I  borrowed a flower garland from a friend, and used it on the cake table. 
 I printed out  "birthdays are kind of an annual thing"quote  and framed it with some confetti paper. 
My friend made me sun shaped confetti and sun tags for the favor bags. 
She also made me this adorable lantern, you can find the template  Here

for dessert, I ordered purple cupcakes, and wafer cookies decorated like Rapunzel's braid.

Vida's dress matched the party theme perfectly. Truly Handmade Everything had the perfect purple flower fabric. This dress has some amazing twirl to it.
It is the perfect party dress.

I was going to cut some fresh tulips from the field by our house, but the day before the party, they were plowed away and I was so upset. 
Thankfully, the fake flower garland was enough.





her BOWS




It was too bright, but inside was a flame-less candle with different settings and colors. 

My favorite part of a party; party favors!
 Inside the bags were; Crayola Water Colors, paintbrushes and sidewalk chalk. 

her dress



This cake was delicious. 
Top layer chocolate with chocolate mousse filling and the bottom, vanilla cake with strawberry filling. 

Little Rapunzel painting figurine

these little wafer cookies with the famous braid were a huge hit!


whipped cream cupcakes!!



Musical chairs

the best little brother



we played a game with "Rapunzel's hair"

Frying pans. Who knew, right? :) The kids had fun using the frying to hit the Pinata


he earned this! Waited so patiently for it too.


Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Live everyday as if it were your birthday :)
we love you so much.

Comments

Popular Posts