Gift Guides 2020

Hello, friends!!! I am so excited to share my very own Gift Guides with all of you!! I had so much fun making these! I was so happy when my daughter offered to help me with a few guides and my husband as well. I always find it hard to shop for him, but watching him create a guide of things he had used or bought in the last couple of months really helped me and I hope it helps you as well when you shop for the men in your life.

I have made each collage below and I have included a link that corresponds with the number in the picture. Since I am part of the Amazon Affiliate Program, I have included many of my own shopping list links. I only make a tiny portion of the whole sale, but I am so thankful to be part of this program.   I have also included a local Colorado Springs Gift Guide and a Small Business one as well.  I love supporting moms in my local area! There is some good stuff in that gift guide, be sure to check it out and five them a follow on their social media pages. 

     I hope you find some awesome gifts for all your loved ones!! 



                                             Happy Shopping!!                                             





1. Montessori Screw Driver Board for kids. 
2.Wooden Rainbow Stacker 
3.Moveable Alphabet
4. Sensory Bin Tools
5.Number Sorter and Stacking 










1.Spirograph
2. Crayola Pets Paw Print Kit
3.Play-Doh Town
4.Disney Play-Doh
5.Stepping Stone Kit
6.Crayola Art Kit









1.PJ Mask Seeker
2.Melissa and Doug Farm Sorting Barn
3.Picasso Tiles 
4. V-tech Paw Patrol Treat Time with Marshall
5.Paw Patrol Gift Pack 







                  



1. Master Junior Baking Kitchen Set 
2. Galaxy Dome Play Tent
3. Lascoota 2-in-1 Scooter with removable seat
4.Lite Brite (Battery Operated) 
5.Grouch Couch Game 












1.Mind the Gap Game
2.Rock Tumbler
3.Switch Controller
4. Nintendo Switch with Blue and Red Joy-Con
5. Portable and wireless Bluetooth Karaoke mic








1. L.O.L Surprise Deluxe Present with Sprinkles Doll and Pet
2. Unicorn Castle Pretend tin Teapot set. 
3.Hatchimals CollEGGtibles
4.Disney Princess Baking (Hardcover)
5.furREAL Moodwings Snow Dragon 
6. L.O.L Surprise! Hair Salon with 50 surprises 









1.Small Woven Basket 
2.Crystal Velvet Knotted Headband
3.Sweater Dress
4. Slouchy hat with faux fur pompom
5.Star Choker Gold and Silver Set
6.Jade Roller with Gua Sha Massage tool










1.Carhatt Deluxe Dual Compartment Insulated Lunch Cooler/bag
2. Beanie with Bluetooth and built in HD Stereo Speakers
3. Lenovo Idea Pad 
4.Air Compressor Tire Inflator
5. Portable Lithuim Car Battery Jump Starter Pack
6. Wireless Earbuds HiFi sound






1. Usborne books 
make amazing gifts. I really like their Spanish collection for kids. 

2.​​Kira and Lulu Visit the Sun
A curious little girl and her cat head to the Sun to learn. A solar flare is released - will they make it back on time to see what happens on Earth?

3. Young Living Snowy the Owl Diffuser. 
This is so cute for a children's room. If you click my friend's link below you get 24% off as a member!! Such a great deal!

4. Rodan and Fields Lash Boost
Want to grow long beautiful lashes? Click below to shop this and other amazing products.


5.Graze Confections
Snack Box, Graze Box, whatever you want to call it, it is genius!!
Head over to the link below to see all the delicious goodies she has a long with the very poplar, 
hot cocoa bombs!


                                                 

1. September Sun Creations
Beautiful  wooden ornaments 
Use code 15OFFXMAS for 15% off
Shop Here

2.Anderson Designs LLC
She takes handwriting  and puts it on wooden signs, pillows, tea towels and more. 
How cute would your child's handwriting look on a pillow, or an old recipe on a tea towel?


3.By Kami R
Beautiful gift boxes filled with different goodies inside. The pink one is my favorite one.

4. Le Petit Croissant 
Macarons, croissants, scones, and jam! The perfect office holiday treat, or for yourself!!

5. Yarnwood Creations
Gorgeous yarn creations for your home! A gorgeous handmade gift.

6. Serendipity Candles Co! 
Shop a large selection of  Artisan soap
Shower Steamers, Bath Bombs, Lotion and candles! Perfect teacher gifts!




           Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!! Wishing you all a happy Friday!























Comments

Popular Posts